Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Rhyne Family





































Well here we are again! The beautiful Mrs. Rhyne, this time with the two most important people in her life. Little K is one of the most beautiful boys I have ever seen. I really should say, "Handsome", but I am sorry, with those eyelashes, he is just beautiful with a capital "B"! This was a very quick shoot since it was FREEZING outside.
















When I relocated to the Fort Mill area about a year ago, I never dreamed I would have so many wonderful friends. This one here is a gem. More beautiful than the rings or any jewelry her daddy makes! ;) She is a true friend through and through. Thank you for all you have shared with me over this past year. Looking forward to the next year even more, with little S's arrival coming soon!
















You guys are truly a blessing. Thank you, I cherish each and everyone of you!








Love,








Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment