Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Burchfield Family






















So I have know this little lady my entire life. Jamie Lynn is my cousin and my bestest friend in the whole wide world. She and her family had never had their family photos taken, which I am embarrassed to say,especially when I am a photographer who has let this happen.


Miss B. has a sassy little personality of her own. She makes me smile every time she speaks. She has the most unique southern accent, just like her little personality. She is one of a kind~ She loves Barbies, and even more than that she loves to change clothes! :)
Daddy Doug has been in mine and Jamie's lives for a long time now. I consider him my brother and love him for everything he has done to be a great father and husband to some of my most cherished loved ones!


Jamie, I love you with all my heart.. lets not let another 5 years go by without photographing your beautiful family. I love you all.






Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment