Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Barnhart's and their girls!





















The Barnhart's
I have known D most of my life, well since Elementary School. We go way back literally! :) She asked me if I could do their family portraits and of course I said yes! Although I never thought I would be yelling "Squirrel, and then DO YOU WANT A TREAT?" to get my subjects to look at me! :) I truly had so much fun though! I felt sorry for D and C because they had their hands full but had a workout walking those girls! I really loved getting the shots of everyone looking and even getting the dogs to smile in the photographs too! The pups loved being outside. D and C thank you guys so much for being game to bring the girls out for a photo session! I truly think they make the photographs so special! I love all of you and hope you enjoy them!

Love,
Bether

1 comment:

  1. Beth,

    Thank you so much for capturing such great moments! It was a great day! You were the best! The "girls" really smiled for the camera and you! This was a fun day we will never forget! How will we ever decide?
    Love,
    The Barnhart Fam

    ReplyDelete