Wednesday, September 2, 2009










The Cow Jumped Over the Moon Consignment Sale was a hit! I had such a blast and met a lot of new people! I enjoyed meeting all the moms and their kids! With this being my first Vending event, I learned a lot. I loved the location (Tega Cay Golf Club) and the Owner Catherine is my hero! Thank you for having me Cathy, It was a huge success for me and I hope it was for you as well!








I will also be a vendor at For Every Season( http://www.foreveryseason.net/ as well! It will be a week long so if you need items for your children or yourself come check it out and get some great deals! :) I love consignment sales.. I enjoy shopping and volunteering!








From this event I met a wonderful person named Christine, she is the owner of Fort Mill Prep Preschool http://www.fortmillprep.com/. I will update some photos from there as well! She asked me to do her website photos, so be sure to go back and check her website for my work!:)




Thank you Christine for having me! I really enjoyed meeting you and your staff. They are excellent with children! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment